Forum Title: Polyaspartic polyurea resin NH1420 replacement F420
I'm happy to be here and communicate with everyone.I'd like to introduce our breakthrough of painting technology in China. We are producing Polyaspartic Polyurea resin F420,F520 which can totally replace BAYER's Desmophen NH1420 and Desmophen NH1520. Maybe this is new for you, but you can learn it from the following introduction, Polyaspartic polyurea resin F420 is a solvent-free, amine-functional reactive partner for polyisocyanates, and is a low viscosity amine functional resin developed for use in the formulation of high solids two-component polyurethane/urea coatings. Feiyang F420 resin may be used by itself or as a blend with hydroxy-functional acrylic resins and crosslinked with an aliphatic polyisocyanate to yield high solids polyurethane/urea clearcoats. advantage: A. Excellent weather resistance (4000h under QUVA test) B. Super-low VOC emission, the solid content could reach 100%, the one-time film layer is thick. C. high solidifying speed with curing agent, solidifying at low temperature, it could solidify normally at -15?environment. D. Excellent anticorrosion, especially the good tolerance for Acid. E. Good flexibility in low temperature (could be used normally in -40?), also have good abrasion resistance. F. Convenient construction, could be applied in spray and roller coating. if someone want to know more about it, please can leave a message or write to my email [email'protected]
Category: Painter Post By: FREDDIE REESE (Citrus Heights, CA), 07/01/2019

Do you have a distributor in the U.S.?

- LENA HIGGINS (Pontiac, MI), 08/03/2019

Remodeling Tips & Resources For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-506-9527